Get your own Slide Show!

Saturday, January 13, 2007

I am glad

Well, I am very glad that we are now part of the European Union, even
though I don’t know how easy it will be for us to get used to their
life style, because we all know that we have to change a bit our life
style too.
In my opinion we have always been part of Europe, but now,
we all are a family, a powerful one, and that’s the difference.
And I
think that it is a good thing for us, and I hope that our future will
be better than the present .
I really wish that.
As to the facilities offered by the European "Family"
I like most the fact that we can travel easier, only with the ID.
That’s what I have always wanted to happen.
Of course, we have a lot of advantages, but we have disadvantages too.
I am proud that we have passed the gateway to the European Union.
Andreea Bindea
10th C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home