Get your own Slide Show!

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Opinions on the Borderline Project

Well, I have learned a lot from this project.
Of course the main thing was improving my English, and we also learned how the others live, how they think, how they get dressed, how they understand etc, so many things that we have seen, and understood through this project.
I am a bit sad because I have noticed that the girls from Italy haven’t joined the
e-group, and we haven’t had the chance to talk to them and to receive
their impressions and thoughts about all the "Borderline Project".
But I am glad, very glad that I participated, and I hope that there will
be other interesting projects, even though I will never forget this
one.
I was also surprised when I saw how many children took part in
it, and I noticed that only at the end of the project. Anyway, it was
a great experience and I think the Best ever.

Thank you teacher for making this possible.

Andreea Bindea
10th C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home