Get your own Slide Show!

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Opinions on the project

The Borderline project helped me very much.

The project meeting helped me, because:
  • I learnt how to present a project in front of an audience
  • I learnt new things about other countries
  • I made new friends
  • I enlarged my cultural background
  • and the most important thing is that I improved my speaking skills because of the face to face communication.

The messages we sent to the e-group helped us improve our writing skills, and of course when we read messages from the e-group we improve our reading skills.

The most important thing that we learnt was how to write an essay and how to communicate via the Internet .

It is also very important to find out that physical borders between countries do not mean spiritual borders.
Madalina
9th E
___________________
First of all I think that the Socrates – Comenius project Bordeline helped us understand that the people across the borders are like us, all with their habits, problems like ours and that the borders don’t make any difference among us.
Trough this project, we all learned some new things about the foreigners, about their countries, their habits, their life in general.
I am happy because I met some of our partners and I think that I improved my speaking skills in English during the project reunion where I talked to the girls from Italy.
I also think that this project was a chance for us to enlarge our cultural background.
By participating in the project activities we improved our English skills and we learned how to write an essay.
In addition, we improved our reading and writing skills in English through the messages sent to the 9th form E e-group and the borderline_students group.
It helped us correct some mistakes and taught us how to keep in touch with other people via the Internet.
I think that this will help us in the future because in our days almost everything is based on English and computers (Internet).
Finally, I hope that in the next projects, more people will be involved and they will take advantage of it because it is really worth it!

Xanta Lukacsovits
9th E

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home