Get your own Slide Show!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

This project...

...as to the ways in which this project helped us, I'd say that 10 lines...or even a whole page couldn't catch the essence of what this project truly means to all of us, who are involved in it..
It is that strong emotion in our souls that makes it so special...breaking time and space barriers, meeting new and fascinating people, encoutering interesting civilizations and learning about tolerance and understanding the one that's close or far from us...
In my opinion, these are the most important facts that enriched our souls and minds since we've been in this project.
Here is where we first came in contact with the idea about diversity in a unite Europe, here is where we opened our hearts so that outsiders have the chance to become insiders.
It is also true that-through working for these essays- we improved both our vocabulary and grammar.
But still, I think that the things that make this project unique are the ones I underlined above..and those were not said for a good mark, but they came from a deep place in my soul. And I'm sure all of you feel like that, too.
So we thank you, teacher, for giving us the chance to be a part of this!
Alisia Muresan
12th C
_________________
I'm sure that all have improved their English skills.
Writing and reading messages in English was very useful.
I'm more self confident and I don't always think that others can't understand me when I speak in English.
Now I feel relaxed when I need to make a comment during my English lessons .
I have also got more attached to some of my schoolmates who aren't in my class and during the project meetings I've made a lot of friends and also 3 best friends .
I feel very proud of myself that I'm in the e-group and that participate as active as I can.
I hope you all feel the same.
Anda Sas
11th E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home